OAF Inventory Direct Receiving Page Does Not Alert To Lot/Serial Entry Need
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using the Direct Receipt function on the Inventory Inbound Receiving page, there is no indication an item is Lot or Serial controlled until you click the "Confirm" or "Next" buttons.
Once you do, an error appears to enter the required Lot/Serial controlled information, and the Lot/Serial entry field becomes visible.
Row 1 Error - Lot number quantities do not match the transaction quantity Cause: The lot number quantity does not match the transaction quantity. Action Change your lot or transaction quantity so that they are the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Responsibility: Inventory, Vision Operations > Inbound > Receiving
2. Context Settings page in Organization field enter M1 > Click Apply
3. Document xxxx already in list > Click Actions arrow > Click Directed
4. Quantity, Destination, and Subinventory already populated
5. Click in Locator > click search > enter locator
6. Serial / Lot editable region does not appear
7. Click confirm and the error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms