"Select Available Inventory" Window In Transact Move Orders Form Does Not Show All Available Lot Numbers When Allocating OPM Product Batch
(Doc ID 2305603.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle warehouse management, 'Select Available Inventory' window in 'Transact Move Orders' form does not show all available lot numbers for the item when picking rules has transfer subinventory as restriction.
All the available Lots should show up when doing the Allocation of Move Order.
1) Create pick rule such that destination sub inventory is not equal to CASE. Assign the rule in rule work bench to item CDO-101.
2) Ensure you have on-hand in multiple lots in AMOBULK Sub inventory. Also ensure you have on-hand in other sub-inventories.
3) Create MOVE order (sub inventory transfer) from AMOBULK to BPBULK of 5Ea.
4) Open transact move order form and allocate.
5) Click on "View/Update allocations". You will see quanity is allocated from a lot.
6) Click on "available subinventory".
Notice transact Move order form does not show up the available Lots for an Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document