Parent Child Results Inquiry Is Not Working With Partial Strings
(Doc ID 2305890.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We can fetch records only if we give full value for the Collection element Value using the Parent Child Results Inquiry Form
This function will not work with partial values Ex: XXX%
Expect to be able to fetch records without giving full value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In the Parent Child Results Inquiry form
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Results-> Inquiry-> Parent Child Results Inquiry
3. Choose an Organization from the List Of Values
4. Choose a Collection Element from the List of values
5. To the right of the = sign place a XXX% Where XXX is a partial string of the value that you want
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document