The Personalized View Menu Is Not Sorting Properly in BWC-> Requisition Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Personalized View Menu Is Not Sorting Properly.
When creating a sorting personalized view in Production or Test, it is not sorting the columns.
Expect the columns to be sorted.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to CLM responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
2. Click on Views and click Personalize
3. Click radio button for the on the Unassigned Requisition View
4. Click Duplicate
5. Choose the Sorting Column of Requisition and Sorting Order of Ascending
6. Click Apply and View Results
7. The requisition number results will not sort in order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms