Revolving Loan: Rebook Of Revolving Loan Ends In Error
(Doc ID 2306189.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
On a revolving loan, when we try to rebook the contract, we get an Error page. We are NOT able to complete the rebook process
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Revolving Credit Line for $ 1,000,000. Effective from: 1-Jan-2016 . Effective to: 31-Dec-2016
2. Create a Revolving loan Contract for the same period as above (Effective from: 1-Jan-2016 . Effective to: 31-Dec-2016) - and associate the above Credit line
3. Book the Contract
4. Create a Funding request on 1-Apr-16 for the above contract for an amount of $ 10,000
5. Transfer above funding request to AP, validate and pay the invoice
6. Process CRVRI and Billing till 30-Sep-16. Ar Invoices created for interest
7. Rebook Contract to change Interest Rate Parameters - Effective from 01-Oct-16. After we select the Revision type, Reason and enter the Revision date as 01-Oct-16 and clik on 'Go', we get an error page that states 'You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document