Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 when attempting to Generate notices for FedBizOpps and Presolicitation Notices are not Required, the posting fails with the following:
ImportNegotiationCp BEGIN 1499707227615
GenerateFboXmlCp Got parameters
pDocId = 756319
pFormCode = FED_AWARD
pProductCode = PO
Processing for Purchasing Notice
About to call PO_FBO_PKG.VALIDATE_FBO_POSTING
Executed PO_FBO_PKG.VALIDATE_FBO_POSTING with isValid=N res=PON_FBO_DOCUPLOAD_NOT_POSTED
Exception raised null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing > Buyer Work Center > Negotiations > Create Solicitation
2. Go through Create Solicitation process
3. Add lines to the Solicitation. Ensure the total solicitation amount is < 25K
4. Update controls, Review, and publish.
5. After Solicitation is published, Open Requests form and see 'Generate notices for FedBizOpps' has completed with status 'Error'.
Due to this issue, users cannot generate notices for FedBizOpps when Presolicitation Notices are not Required
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms