Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
Consolidated Termination Quote Approval Workflow stays Active waiting at "Check if CQ Expired" node even after the consolidated quote is completed, the individual quotes are completed and the assets are terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract with multiple assets.
2. Book the contract and bill up to date.
3. Generate accruals
4. Perform partial termination and create Individual quotes for each asset and make sure the quotes are in Draft status
5. Create a consolidated quote of Contract Type and add the individual quotes from step 4
6. Submit the consolidated quote for approval
7. Accept the consolidated quote
8. Assets show as pending return, perform asset return on each asset
9. Assets are showing as Pending termination processing
10. Run the Terminate expired contracts process and make sure the contract is terminated
11. The individual quotes and the consolidated quote is in "Completed" status
12. Go back and check workflow and see the Workflow Type: "OKL - AM : Consolidated Termination Quote Approval Workflow" Status is Active and waiting on Node Check if CQ Expired
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms