Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow processes for the Document of Record functionality in Self-Service are not getting marked as completed once all functions and processes within them have been completed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Begin with the Manager Self Service Responsibility
2. Navigate to Documents of Record
3. Select action for an employee
4. Click create "Document of Record" button
5. Complete new record details
6. Click Next
8. Check workflow process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms