R12: AP: ISupplier Portal - Attachment Link Still Exist After Deleting The Attachment While Creating Invoice.
(Doc ID 2306866.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Users are able to view the Attachment link in Invoice Creation screen even after deleting the attachment in iSupplier Portal.
The attachment link is enabled when any attachment is added . The attachment link is replaced by "None" when users delete the attachment.
when users navigate to the next page and came back to the previous page and delete the attachment in that case the attachment link is still available.
Expect the 'Attachment Link' not to be visible after deleting the attachment in iSupplier Portal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In iSupplier portal (Responsibility) Invoice creation screen (Finance tab),
1) Enter the invoice details
2) Add attachment using Add button
3) Verify that the attachment link is visible from Invoice creation screen
4) Now delete the attachment and come back to the Invoice creation screen
5) Attachment link still appears in Invoice creation screen even after
deleting the attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document