Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On selecting a labor line and clicking the duplicate button then a similar line gets created but when we select two lines and click on Duplicate button then only one line is getting created and it copies the first selected line.
Expect that the selected lines are copied correctly when clicked on the Duplicate button.
1. Create a Service Reques and add a task to it.
2. Assign the task to a technician
3. Open the technician portal and query the task details.
4. In the Labor debrief section add 3 different labor lines.
5. Select two lines and click Duplicate, find the above mentioned behavior happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms