Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Service Authoring
In Subscription Contract, after Reprice of a Service Contract Line, cursor returns to line 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Subscription Contract with more than 10 lines
2. Navigate to Lines > Pricing / Products Tab
3. Select Line 10 and click on Reprice button
4. The Repricing Results window opens indicating successful repricing. Click on Apply.
5. Cursor returns to Line 1 of the Contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms