Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete then add a Qualification Subject in the same transaction, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click here for exception details.
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Employee Self-Service
1. Navigate: Professional Details > Education and Qualifications
2. Click the pencil icon to update and existing Qualification
3. In the Subjects Section of the page: "Update Qualification" > Click Trash Can icon in the Delete Subject column next to any Existing Subject
4. Now Click "Add Subject" > Enter any Details > Click Apply
5. Click "Next" and Exception Error Appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms