Related Funding Request LOV Errors While Creating a Supplier Retention Request
(Doc ID 2307145.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to create a Supplier Retention Finding Request,
the following error occurs when trying to search for Related Funding requests:
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click here for exception details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract to be used for the Funding Request.
2. Navigate to Risk Management > Funding Requests
3. Search for the Contract created in step 1.
4. Click on the Contract Number in the results.
5. Select Create Funding Request of Type Supplier Retention and click Go.
6. Click on the LOV for Related Funding Request.
7. Click Go in the page that opens, with ot without a value in the search criteria field.
The error will be received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document