Error: JBO-25058 While Creating Receipt From iProcurement After Disabling Supplier Attachments Via Personalization
(Doc ID 2307154.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create receipt, the following error occurs.
NoDefException: JBO-25058: Definition ReqLineID of type Attribute not found in ReceiveItemsTxnVO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home page -> Receiving
2. Click on Receive Items link
3. Search by Requisition Number / Purchase Order Number
4. Select line and click on Next
5. On 'Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information', disable Supplier Attachments via Personalization.
6.Return to 'Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information' page, enter quantity and click on Next
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document