Created a new Organization Hierarchy, but not able to find the same.
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version,
After creating a new version in Organization Hierarchy (i.e 27), found that it is not available under organization > Parent organization.
The newly created Org Hierarchy version '27' is not available in Parent organization form.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to 'XXHRMS Manager responsibility'
- Navigate to 'Work Structures' > 'Organization' > 'Hierarchyy
- Create a new organization hierarchy version and save the form.
- Now go to 'Work Structures' > 'Organization' > 'Description' >'Organization Classifications'
- Click on 'Others' button and select 'Parent Organization'. Select the lov and check for Organization hierarchy version 27. It is not displayed in the LOV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms