When using Copy Button of Concurrent Request from prior run Operating Unit Goes To Null
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a request using the 'Copy' button the Operating Unit field becomes NULL after clicking on the 'Submit' button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit a single request The Operating Unit is filled automatically without need to enter it manually.
2. After the request is in Status=Pending
3. The user submits another single request
4. In the blank 'Submit Request' form, the users clicks the 'Copy' button
5. Choose from the 'Find Prior Requests' select the program. Click OK
6. After clicking OK, the Submit Request screen is automatically populated and the Operating Unit is automatically populated
7. Then click on 'Submit' button. After this the Operating Unit field becomes blank and needs to be re-entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms