Not Able To Create Work Order In EAM Due To Resource Sequence Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a new work order in EAM self service, the following error occurs.
1.Resource Sequence Number 20 in Resource Usage does not exist.
2.This resource sequence (20) received an error status since a severe error occurred in the resource usage while performing attribute validations.
1) Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2) Open Maintenance Workbench Page
3) Create Work order
4) Enter the data as shown on the screenshot: (any data value will produce the error)
5) Enter Firm as ‘YES’
6) Enter Operation details using detail tab
7) Enter more than one resource sequence for the same operation
8) Save the Work order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms