IProcurement Express Receiving Change Receipt Date Is Not Retained When Advancing
(Doc ID 2307593.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3 and also Release 12.2.4 through 12.2.7, the receipt date is not saved if the review and submit page is first reached, then user goes back to receipt information to change the receipt date.
The receipt date should be retained when returning from the submit page to change the value.
Due to this issue, users cannot go back and update the receipt date after going through the process. They must choose the appropriate receipt date the first time
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use iProcurement express receive (Express Receipt) on the main store page
2. Go through receiving process as normal
3. Stop at the Review and Submit page, then go back to receipt information page
4. Update the receipt date
5. Continue with receiving
Can see the the receipt date is not updated.
Steps for Release 12.2.4 through 12.2.7:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Select an iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page.
3. On the shopping home page, click the Receiving tab.
4. On the iProcurement Receiving main page, in the Requisitions to Receive region, click the Express Receive button for the desired requisition in the list.
5. On the Receive Items: Review and Submit page (Step 3 of 3), click the Back button on the page.
6. On the Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information page (Step 2 of 3), click the Next button.
7. Now, the user is still on the Receive Items: Enter Receipt Information page (Step 2 of 3) page, and an error message appears:
Receipt Date - date entered is not within the tolerance period set-up for the following items. Correct the date entered, or press the Next to accept the existing date.
8. The user clicks the Next button, over and over again; however, nothing happens and the user remains on the same page (Step 2 of 3).
- The "Next" button does work correctly when creating a regular receipt (Receiving tab > click the Receive Items, and go through the various screens
- The receiving also works fine when performed using the core Receiving forms in Purchasing or Inventory responsibilities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document