Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Ship Confirm
When Attempting to ship confirm a delivery using the Web Page Framework implemented in Release 12.2.6, and using the new Shipping Operations responsibility, the actual ship date defaults into the future. When ship confirm is submitted, the following error occurs.
Actual departure date entered is a future date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications as the new Shipping Operations responsibility.
2. Navigate to the Confirm Delivery form
3. Search for a delivery to ship confirm
4 In the confirm delivery form, select 'Ship Entered Quantities' 'Set delivery in transit',' and close trip'. Also select a ship method
5. Submit the delivery
6. Error results: Error: Actual departure date entered is a future date.
7. Now review the confirm deliveries form again. See that the actual date has defaulted to a time 4 to 6 hours into the future
Due to this issue, users must manually change the defaulted date in the Shipping Operations Confirm Delivery window, before confirming a delivery.
This will result in unexpected errors and waste a lot of time because users expect the actual ship date to default to the current date and time, not a time 2 or more hours from now
NOTE: This issue does not occur if user uses the Shipping Transactions form from the Order Management Super User responsibility.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms