JBO-27122: Sql Error While Creating Return Charge Line in Charges Html Form
(Doc ID 2308016.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a return charge line in the Charges HTML form,
the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your Sys Admin for Assistance
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Support Specialist (Agent Dashboard)
2. Create Service Request (utilize Serial Number)
3. Click Apply
4. From Actions: Select Charges and Service Logistics
5. Click Go
6. In the Actual/In Progress Charge Lines
7. Click Add button to add new record
8. Select Service Activity: Return for Repair (Qty of -1 defaults)
9. Enter item (IB Trackable)
10. In ‘Item to Be Returned’ region enter, search for the serial number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document