JBO-27122: Sql Error While Creating Return Charge Line in Charges Html Form
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a return charge line in the Charges HTML form,
the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your Sys Admin for Assistance
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer Support Specialist (Agent Dashboard)
2. Create Service Request (utilize Serial Number)
3. Click Apply
4. From Actions: Select Charges and Service Logistics
5. Click Go
6. In the Actual/In Progress Charge Lines
7. Click Add button to add new record
8. Select Service Activity: Return for Repair (Qty of -1 defaults)
9. Enter item (IB Trackable)
10. In ‘Item to Be Returned’ region enter, search for the serial number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms