Personalization On Manage Payroll Payments Amount Type is Not Working after HRMS RUP10
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Amount Type to default to Monetary, in Manage Payroll Payments, even with the personalization enabled,
it is still defaulting to Percentage, after applying <patch 25026041> R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility Employee Self-Service
2. Select Manage Payroll Payment > on the Manage Payroll Payments: Define Payment Page > Select the 'Add Deposit
3. Begin the personalization - select the "Personalize Payroll Payments' link
4. Find the 'Message Choice: Amount Type" and select the personalize pencil
5. For the responsibility - change the 'Initial Value' from P to M, select Apply
6. Select Return to Application
Responsibility - Functional Administrator
Select the tab, Core Services
Select 'Caching Framework'
Select 'Global Configuration'
Select the 'Clear All Cache' button, select Yes, select apply
7. Return Home to responsibility Employee Self-Service > Manage Payroll Payment > Select Add Deposit Payment and
the Amount Type is still defaulted to 'Percentage'
Applied <patch 25026041> R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.10
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms