Item Revision Not Updated In PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE Table For Drop Ship Orders
(Doc ID 2309268.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Revision not updated in PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE table for Drop ship orders.
Item Revision should be populated in PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE table for Drop ship orders.
1. Items are Revision controlled.
2. Profile : INV: Purchasing By Revision set to Yes for Responsibility level of at WTP OM IT User
2. Item already assigned to Inventory Org and Validation org.
3. Item already have BPA with revision updated in line item level.
4. Drop Ship sales order Created and Booked.
5. Workflow background process scheduled every 5 min.
6. Once Workflow background process completed, the drop ship line status changed to “Awaiting receipt"
7. Checked the po_requisitions_interface_all table for the item but item revision not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document