CWB Allocation Page - Annual Salary "wiped Out' After Uploading Spreadsheet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compensation Workbench Download and Upload Functionality
After downloading spreadsheet, making changes to Annual Salary column
- When uploading spreadsheet, observe that the Annual Salary value is null.
Uploading spreadsheet should result in no loss of data. Process should complete successfully and load data properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in via CWB for Administrators
2. Navigate to Allocation task for given plan
3. Download spreadsheet
4. Modify 'Annual Salary' column for at least one employee
5. Then upload Spreadsheet back to CWB.
- Upon refresh of the CWB Allocation Page, It is observed that Annual Salary has been wiped out completely - data in this column is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms