Export To Excel From Contract Search Table Is Not Populating All Columns
(Doc ID 2309961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, SUPPORT
Export to Excel from Contract Search table is not populating all columns in the page to Excel . For example, in Contract search, Contract number appears browser but not in Excel. This works if export button is clicked instead of Excel (blue X) button.
All data in page should be exported to Excel sheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Service Contracts Manager Responsibility
2. Contract Administration > Contract Search > Service Contract Search HTML page open
Contract Number = 'xxxxxxx' > Click 'Go'
3. Contract number - 'xxxxxxx' displayed.
4. Select the contract with 'select check box marked'
5. Click on Blue 'X' - Export Table Data to Excel:All Contracts View
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document