How to Add Additional Operating Units to Global Blanket Purchase Agreement
(Doc ID 2310043.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Operating Unit not visible while adding in global blanket purchase PO
We have a global blanket purchase agreement and we are trying to add additional Operating unit (under different business org).
The additional operating unit is appearing under requesting organization LOV (list of value) but not appearing under purchasing organization LOV.
Example to see this.
1. Navigate purchase order > purchase order
2. Populate header fields for blanket agreement, global
3. Add line 1, save
4. Select tools > enable organization
5. To add a new row, must select "Requesting Org"
System populates "Purchasing Org" and "purchasing site"
6. Go to column "Purchasing Org", may select another value from LOV
System updated "purchasing site"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!