Data Corruption when Terminating an Employee: APP-PER-449770: This employee is seconded to a different business group.
(Doc ID 2310054.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing the personal records of a deployed employee to be deleted in the target business group of the global deployment. This causes, the error below to be raised when attempting to terminate the employee in the source business group.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose responsibility for global deployment.
3. Create a deployment of an employee to a different business group.
4. Choose the HR responsibility for the target business group, e.g. CA Super HRMS Manager.
5. Navigate to People-> Delete Personal Records.
6. Query the record of the employee.
7. Press the Delete Person button.
8. Save the changes.
9. Choose the responsibility for the source business group, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
10. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
11. Query the record of the employee.
12. Click on Others-> End Employment.
13. Enter the termination details.
14. Click the Terminate button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document