Not Able To Upload Contract Terms As Attached Document
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading Contract terms as Attached document below error will occur
"You have encountered an unexpected error. Pls contact the system administrator for assistance"
This also results in below error while trying to open a contract from workbench:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.NullPointerException## Detail 0 ##
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Contract type and mark "Enable Contract Terms"
2. Create Contract and use this contract type
3. No Template is applied and current contract source is "No Terms"
4. go to actions-> Upload contract terms
5. New Contract source=Attached document and selecting file for upload
6. after clicking on apply, getting error message "You have encountered an unexpected error. Pls contact the system administrator for assistance"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, user is not able to get to contract anymore and if tries to view or update the contract
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms