OPM Lot Cost Process is failing with error 'ORA-01403: no data found in Process Pd Transfer
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Release 12.2.5, following business case has been executed:
- There is a transfer from Discrete organization or to an OPM organization.
- Below are the steps that we are
- Item X is not Lot controlled in Discrete org but Lot enabled in OPM org, so Lot Control is at Organization level.
- While receiving the item X in OPM org, generate a lot for the item.
- Lot Cost method is being used in the OPM organization.
After running Lot Cost Process request from the OPM Financials, there is no lot cost being generated for newly received lot and the Lot Cost Process request log is showing following error:
ERROR: ORA-01403: no data found in Process Pd Transfer
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms