Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring an applicant on the same day changes were made to the applicant's person record, the following error occurs.
FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item R_ACCEPTED_ASG_EFFECTIVE_END_DATE
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HR responsibility being used, e.g. UK Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an applicant whose application is already in Accepted status.
5. Change the system date to be the date the applicant needs to become an employee.
6. Make changes to the person record, e.g. enter a Middle Name.
7. Save the changes.
8. When prompted, choose the Update option.
9. Set the Action field to Hire Applicant.
10. Choose the person type for the employment.
11. Save the changes.
12. When prompted, choose the option Update.
13. Click OK when the error below is raised:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms