Item Not Show Up In IProcurement Even After Item/Category Setup Corrected, why?
(Doc ID 2310562.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version 12.2.6 iProcurement
Item master does not show up in iProcurement.
Found the 'PO Item Category' structure was not used, and corrected referencing to guide - What Are The Steps For Enabling Items In The Procurement Catalog? (Doc ID 751324.1)
Item/Category setup seems correct. However, still item not shown. Why?
Issue is reproduced by following steps:
1. Create item category
- Flex structure : Item Categories
2. Create shopping category and mapping to item category
3. Create item master with list price
4. iProcurement not found item
- Default Purchasing category set assigned with Category with Flex structure : PO Item Category
- Assign item with this Purchasing category, map shopping category
--> Still item not seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document