Querying Function (F11 + Ctrl F11) Not Working in India Tax Details Form
(Doc ID 2310722.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the GST Release 12.1.3 instance, the Item Search function using F1 and Ctrl+F11 is not working on the India Tax details O2C form. When going into query mode with F11 and enter a single item on the Tax Details form, using the function Ctrl+F11 returns multiple items instead of the requested item.
The expectation is to return result for only the item being inquired.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the sales order with more than 10 lines.
2. Go to Tolls > India tax details and tax detail form appears.
3. Press F11 in the item line and enter the item code.
4. Press Ctrl+F11 to retrieve the item.
5. Multiple items are being returned instead of the inquired item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document