Recalculate Button in Self-Service is not Updating the Cost Values
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For first time coverage amount change, plans are recalculated correctly when the ‘Recalculate’ Button is selected on the Update Enrollments page.
For second and subsequent coverage amount changes, the Benefits Rate/Cost is NOT recalculated correctly when the ‘Recalculate’ Button is selected.
However, the correct benefit/rate is displayed on the Confirmation Statement page.
In ‘Update Benefits: Update Enrollments’ when the ‘Recalculate’ Button is selected benefits Rate/Cost should be recalculated based on recently entered coverage amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service.
2. Select the benefits function.
3. Access the Update Benefits page and make adjustments to various benefit amounts.
4. Click the Recalculate button.
5. Change the benefit amount a second time and click the Recalculate button.
The amounts are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms