Favorite Charge Accounts Not Available On IProcurement Requisition Lines Created From Punchout
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Favorite Charge Accounts are not available during checkout and Requisition creation for the Punchout. For other catalog, non-catalog requisition case, it is available.
Setup Favorite Expense Accounts in the iProcurement Preference.
Favorite Charge Accounts should be available during checkout and Requisition creation for the Punchout
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to iProcurement Home page -> Shop - Punchout store
2. Item added to Cart in Punchout Store
3. Item from Punchout Store brought into iProcurement - Shopping cart
4. Proceed to check out - Click on Checkout
5. In Checkout: Requisition Information:
- Click ‘Edit Lines’:
- Go to the Accounts tab
- Click on the Charge Account Tab
6 .In Requisition Information ; Split Cost page:
- Favorite Expense Accounts does not appear (No Nickname column to select Favorite charge account)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms