ADF Error Issue And Error-500 Internal Server Error In E-kanban Page
(Doc ID 2311243.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to leave the eKanban home page idle for up to 10 minutes, the following error occurs:
Connection object is closed!
ADF_FACES-60097-For more Information,please see the Serve's error log for an entry beginning with ADF_FACES-60096 Server Exception during PPR,#70
Error -500-internal Server Error
FROM RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer protocol-HTTP/1.1
10.5.1.500 Internal Server Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)-> E-Kanban home-page .
2. Navigation = Set-up tab-> Search items-> Print Kanban cards,create/update Pull Sequence details of item etc-> leave system is idle for 5-10 minutes, -> error
3. Navigation = Action tab to replenish the item-> Home Page
4. Responsibility = Inventory or Purchasing or WIP responsibility->carry on the further process of replenishing using Oracle forms.
5. Responsibility = E-Kanban page for details of Items-> error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document