Initialization Error ORA-20001 When Working In The Shipping Grants or Shipping Transactions Forms
(Doc ID 2311391.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version:
When attempting to open or update records in many shipping forms (Shipping Grants, Shipping Transactions form, Freight Costs), the following error occurs:
NOTE: This issue only occurs when using a custom responsibility, "Shipping Responsibility". It does not occur when using the seeded Order Management Super User responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to shipping->setup->grands and roles->grants
2. Attempt to update shipping grants for a specific organization.
3. Error occurs
4. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
5. Navigate to shipping->transactions
6. Same error occurs when the Query Manager is opened.
7. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
8. Attempt to enter freight charges in the Freight Costs form
9. Same error occurs.
10. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document