Initialization Error (ORA-20001) When Working In Shipping Grants or Shipping Transactions Forms
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version:
When attempting to open or update records in many shipping forms (Shipping Grants, Shipping Transactions form, Freight Costs), the following error occurs.
Error occurred during product initialization for WSH when executing 'begin Fill_GLOBAL_INT; end; SQLCODE = -20001, SQLERROR = ORA-20001 SQL_PLSQL_ERROR: N, ROUTINE, MO_GLOBAL.INIT, N, ERRNO, -20001 N REASON, ORA=20001: SQL_PLSQL_ERROR: N, ROUTINE, MO
NOTE: This issue only occurs when using a custom responsibility, "Shipping Responsibility". It does not occur when using the seeded Order Management Super User responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to shipping->setup->grands and roles->grants
2. Attempt to update shipping grants for a specific organization.
3. Error occurs
4. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
5. Navigate to shipping->transactions
6. Same error occurs when the Query Manager is opened.
7. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
8. Attempt to enter freight charges in the Freight Costs form
9. Same error occurs.
10. Users are able to ignore this error and proceed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users get an error message which makes it look like they cannot proceed. This is very confusing to users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms