Unable to Update Address and Phone Number in Maintaining Employees Template in UK HRMS Manager
(Doc ID 2311403.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update Address and Phone number in Maintaining Employees Template, getting the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new employee
2. Add Mobile Number effective 01-Mar-2017 US Super HRMS Manager > People >
Maintain Using Templates > Maintain Employees
3. Add mobile number 111-111-1111 > Save
4. Datetrack to 02-Mar-2017 > update mobile number to 222-222-2222 > Save
5. Datetrack to 08-Mar-2017 > delete mobile number(end-date) > Save
7. Re-query the user on the same day 08-Mar-2017
Number shows as 111-111-1111
8. Re-query the user on 07-MAR-2017 Number shows as 111-111-1111
9. Datetrack to 09-MAR-2017(after end-date) and change mobile number > Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document