TRANSACTION_REQUESTOR_PERSON_ID is Invalid When Creating an AME Condition
(Doc ID 2311458.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create conditions in AME involving a specific employee, the following error occurs.
TRANSACTION_REQUESTOR_PERSON_ID is Invalid: HR People: <employee name>
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Approval Management Business Analyst.
3. Go to the Business Analyst Dashboard.
4. Select the Transaction Type to be used.
5. Add a condition.
6. Create a condition involving an employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document