Score Card Status Remains in 'Transfer_Out' / 'Transferred from Plan' Even After Republishing the Plan
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Republishing the Performance Management Plan Updates the Scorecard Status to 'Transfer_Out' / 'Transferred from Plan'
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Publish Performance Management Plan with Eligibility as Organization Hierarchy
2. Transfer the Appraisal to Main Appraiser and status is in Ongoing with Appraiser
3. Update Employee Assignment with Different Organization which is not part of the Plan Population (Org Hierarchy)
4. Republish the Plan choosing 'Reevaluate Plan Population' option
5. Verify Appraisal Status changes to 'Transferred from Plan'
6. Updated Employee Assignment Back to Organization which is part of the population and Republish the Plan
7. Verify Still status shows 'Transferred from Plan'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms