Score Card Status Remains in 'Transfer_Out' / 'Transferred from Plan' Even After Republishing the Plan
(Doc ID 2312509.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Republishing the Performance Management Plan Updates the Scorecard Status to 'Transfer_Out' / 'Transferred from Plan'
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Publish Performance Management Plan with Eligibility as Organization Hierarchy
2. Transfer the Appraisal to Main Appraiser and status is in Ongoing with Appraiser
3. Update Employee Assignment with Different Organization which is not part of the Plan Population (Org Hierarchy)
4. Republish the Plan choosing 'Reevaluate Plan Population' option
5. Verify Appraisal Status changes to 'Transferred from Plan'
6. Updated Employee Assignment Back to Organization which is part of the population and Republish the Plan
7. Verify Still status shows 'Transferred from Plan'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document