BackDate Adjustment Does Not Consider Unit Of Measure
(Doc ID 2312584.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 instance,
Backdated S&D Accrual Offer is causing incorrect accruals to be created as it's not looking at the UOM correctly.
Following are the steps:
1. Offer created with start date of 1st May. UOM on the offer is Case and 1
Case = 6 Bottles.
2. Order created on 15th may with UOM as Bottle and quantity as 2. Ship and
debit offer gets correctly applied on the order. Accruals are generated for
the 2 bottles shipped.
3. Offer is backdated to 25th April to consider additional orders, discount
4. Funds Accrual Engine is run
5. Accruals are created AGAIN for the same order in step 2. This time the
accruals are created by considering the quantity as 2 Case instead of 2
Bottles. So Accruals are created for 2CS-2BT. Overall accruals for the order
line is 2 Cases.
It is not considering the Shipped Quantity UOM or the pricing quantity while
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document