Duplicate Records in Affordable Care Act (ACA) View Employee Archive - Employee Search List of Values
(Doc ID 2312835.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On View Employee Archive Data page, when navigating to the Search Employee list of values, seeing some employees duplicated in the list.
When clicking on either name - it shows the correct data for the employee.
- So functionality is not lost, but this is confusing users.
Expect to see employee listed only once in Search list of values.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Affordable Care Act > View Employee Archive Data.
3. Click on Person Name field and search by partial employee name.
With the above - list is returning values - some of which are duplicates.
- Some duplicate entries do not have employee number, whereas first entry does have employee number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document