Duplicate Records in ACA View Employee Archive - Employee Search LOV
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Affordable Care Act
On Employee Archive page in Self Service, when navigating to the Search Employee LOV, seeing some employees duplicated in the list.
When clicking on either name - it shows the correct data for the employee.
- So functionality is not lost, but this is confusing users.
Expect to see employee listed only once in Search LOV.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HRMS Manager responsibility
> Total Compensation
> Affordable Care Act
> View Employee Archive Data function.
2. Click on Person Name field.
- Search by partial employee name
With the above - list is returning values - some of which are duplicates.
- Some duplicate entries do not have employee number, whereas first entry does have employee number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms