Invoice not Generated for Lease Contract as Contract Status Changed Back to Booked from Evergreen
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Lease Authoring
Invoice not generated for Lease Contract as Contract status changed back to Booked from Evergreen as the pending revision was processed.
There is a open rebook contract when the contract was in booked status.
After the contract was moved to evergreen, the pending revision was processed which turned the main contract from evergreen to booked status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract, evergreen eligible and book it.
2. Create a revision and don't finish it. Keep it open.
3. Let the main contract reach end date and move it to evergreen.
4. Open the revision, and finish it.
5. The main contract will move from evergreen to booked status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms