Items Created Through WebADi Are Always Created As Engineering Structures
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Items created through WebADi are always Engineering structures.
When Structures are created using WebADI, even though engineering structure flag on the spreadsheet header is set to No, structures are created as Engineering structures.
Expect that Engineering structure flag set to no should not create Items as Engineering structures.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Items created as Production items
2. Navigate to Development Manager > Import from Excel > “Structures”
3. Continue and import blank WebADI template with effective dates in the template
4. Populate the structures noting that Engineering Flag at the header level is set to No
5. Upload > Concurrent program completes successfully
6. Check the structure in system, it is created correctly but as Engineering structure
Expectation is to create Manufacturing structure . i.e. structure with Engineering flag set to NO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms