FRM-41050: You Cannot Update This Record When Closing Contract Form
(Doc ID 2313886.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close a contract that has just been moved from QA Hold to Active status by running the QA Check, the following error occurs. The error is non blocking and clicking OK on it makes the error and the Authoring form close.
FRM-41050: You cannot update this record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Contract search Java form
2) Search for active service contracts
3) Open contract for update
4) Contract is now in "QA HOLD" status
5) Change the description (minor change)
6) Go to Actions and "Check QA"
7) If no error, click OK to make the contract "ACTIVE"
8) Contract is now active.
9) Close the form and error/warning message pops up.
10) Clicking OK makes it go away.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document