Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add responsibilities to the FND user of an employee, who is not a future hire, the following error occurs.
Oracle error -20002: ORA-20002: [WF_NO_USER]
NAME=<FND USER, e.g. JDOE> ORIG_SYSTEM=NULL ORIG_SYSTEM_ID=NULL has been detected in FND_USER_RESP_GROUPS_API.INSERT_ASSIGNMENT.
The solutions provided in the note below do not fix the issue:
<Note 1936648.1> - ORA-20002 [WF_NO_USER] While Adding Responsibilities To Newly Created Apps Users Who Are Future Dated Employees
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility System Administrator.
3. N-> Security-> User-> Define.
4. Enter the details of the user.
5. Enter the name of the HR employee, who the account is for, via the Person field.
6. Save the record.
7. Attach a responsibility to the account.
8. Save the changes.
Upgraded the Oracle database from 11g to 12c
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms