No Values Available to Select Under Exemption
(Doc ID 2314094.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no values to select in the 'Exemption Number' list of values (LOV) on the Lines > Tax/Payment Options tab of the Service Contracts authoring form
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Open a Service Contract and navigate to the Lines > Tax/Payment Options tab.
3. In the 'Exemption Control' LOV, select the value 'Exempt'.
4. Try to populate the 'Exemption Number' LOV and find there are no values returned.
5. See a "FRM-41830: List of Values contains no entries" message in the status bar at the bottom of the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document