After Editing A Return The Change Is Not Saved If Multiple Returns Have Been Entered
(Doc ID 2314331.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating multiple returns the user tries to update some data on the fields. When saving the change the data is cleared and is not saved.
The returns should be submitted with the changed data instead of the field being cleared.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair Manager, Vision Operations > Depot Repair > Returns Portal.
2. Click on Enter Returns.
3. Enter Required Fields and Click on Enter another Return.
4. Add one more return as shown below and click on Next and navigate to Review page.
5. You will observe two Repair Orders in Review page as we have entered two.
6. Navigate to Main Enter Page using Back button and click on First order to update.
7. Click on the first order in the enter return table region.
8. Once you click on first order the order gets removed from the list and only the remaining order will be available which is second :
Example : Item XXXXX is used for Repair Order 1 and YYYYY is used for repair order 2 .
9. Try to change quantity and click on next and navigate to Review page , we have observed the repair order with item XXXXX which we tried to update got vanished off and only one repair order appears at review page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!