R12 GST: GL Date Of Repository Records Created Through AP Invoices Is Not Matching With GL Accounting Date.
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Financials for India, the GL Date showing in the Repository Review form does not match with what is shown in the GL_INTERFACE table after running the Period End Process in Final Mode. Due to this issue, there is a mismatch of accounting dates between what is shown in the repository and to that of the GL_INTERFACE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. an invoice with an Invoice Date of: 25-AUG-2017 and GL Date of: 31-AUG-2017, Creation Date of: 08-SEP-2017.
2. GL Date at distributions: 31-AUG-2017
3. RCM tax applied and invoice validated.
4. Navigate to the Find Repository form and enter the Start Date of 08-SEP-2017. In Repository, GL date considered creation date (ie. 08-Sep-17)
5. Run ‘India - Period Ending Process’ in Running Mode: Final with Period Name: AUG-17
6. After running the process, GL accounting record created in the table GL_interface.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms