ORA-1402 and FRM-40735 Occurs While Opening Lot Based Job Form
(Doc ID 2314369.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORA 01403 and FRM-40735 error occur while creating Lot Based Job in Japanese session
ORA-1403:No Data found FRM-40735: WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-6502
Steps to Reproduce
- Login as 'Shop Floor Manager' responsibility.
- Navigate to 'Lot Based Job' menu and select organization where WSM is disabled on organization parameter. Then the message "Organization is not enabled for Shop Floor Management." is shown.
- After performing step 2, user changes to the correct organization where WSM is enabled (through change organization menu).
- And then select 'Lot Based Jobs' menu.
- Error message is shown and form can not be opened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!