Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating multiple customer refunds in parallel, multiple duplicate entries are inserted intp iby_external_payees_all
1) In Receivables, create a New Customer, Account and Site.
2) Create multiple (Four) receipts for the same customer.
3) Multiple (three) users submitted Receipt refunds at a time (Three receipts).
4) Duplicate records (Three) created in iby_external_payees_all for this customer payee_party_id & party_site_id
5) Three AP invoices created in AP but those cannot be queried in work bench but can find them in back-end. In the workbench FIND window, get FRM-40735 error and form will not search for the invoice.
6) In AR, cannot submit further (4th receipt) receipt as the window gives error FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred.
7) using Non-Credit card refunds.
This functionality is controlled by:
Refunds cannot be processed in parallel by multiple users. This is causing downstream issues in the invoice workbench and also no more refunds can be processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms