ORA-01422: Unable To Receive An Internal Sales Order Shipment For A Serial Controlled Item
(Doc ID 2315119.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt of an Internal Order shipment for a serial controlled items fails with the below error.
"ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows"
Steps causing the issue:
1. (N) Inventory > Transactions > Receiving > Receipts
2. Query the Internal Order shipment.
3. Select the line check box.
4. Click on Lot-Serial button.
5. Enter the serial numbers.
7. Receiving Transaction Processor fails to create the receipt with the above error.
Due to this issue, the serials are stuck in-transit and can neither be used by the source organization nor the destination organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document